WUXGA 12000 ANSI 3 chip DLP Lamp Free
Taking Laser Projection to a Whole New Level
The 12,000 lm PT-RZ12K 3-Chip DLP™ Series projectors combine class-leading imaging with the practical
advantages of Panasonic SOLID SHINE Laser technology: minimal picture quality degradation over long periods
in continuous use, 20,000-hour maintenance-free operation*, flexible installation, failsafe reliability,
and a wealth of powerful features for creative visual presentations in large spaces
Panasonic PT-RZ12ke Highlights
- Real Motion Processor combines Frame-Creation and High-Speed Processing for fluid motion reproduction (maximum processing rate: 120 Hz for the PT-RZ12K).
- Impressive 12,000 lm of brightness for the PT-RZ12K.
- World's lightest 3-Chip DLP™ projector at 45 kg (99.2 lbs).
- Dynamic Contrast achieves 20,000:1 contrast ratio by controlling laser light.
- Next-generation Detail Clarity Processor gives natural texture to the finest details.
- System Daylight View 3 for enhanced color perception in bright rooms and mapping applications.
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical presentations and training.
- Rec. 709 Mode reproduces colors accurately for HDTV projection.
Lower Running Costs
- Extremely long 20,000-hour light-source life.
- New liquid cooling system enables quiet operation.
- Stable operation in ambient temperatures of up to 45 °C (113 °F).
- Consistent Color Reproduction with no image deterioration over time.
- Laser light-source engine allows 24/7 operation.
- Dust-resistant optical block.
- Wide powered lens-shift range.
- Vertical, horizontal and tilting 360-degree projection enabled by laser light source.
- Multi-Screen Support System seamlessly joins screens with Edge blending, Color matching, and Digital image enlarging.
- Geometric Adjustment for projection on curved or spherical surfaces.
Compatible with the ET-UK20 optional upgrade kit featuring Geometry Manager Pro Software
and the ET-CUK10 Auto Screen Adjustment Kit.
- Multi-Unit Brightness Control.
- Compatible with Panasonic Multi Monitoring & Control Software and Early Warning Software.
- Single-cable DIGITAL LINK connection transmits video and control signals for up to 100 m (328 ft).
- Compatible with Art-Net DMX lighting control protocol.
- Abundant terminals including 3G-SDI, DIGITAL LINK, DVI-D, and HDMI
- Shares common lenses (including the ET-D75LE90 ultra-short throw lens) with Panasonic 3-Chip DLP™ projector range.
Accurate Color Reproduction
The PT-RZ12K captures a more accurate Rec. 709-compliant color space than comparable laser projectors.
A blue laser ensures greater precision, while an expanded color gamut improves white balance accuracy.
Ultra-Durable Laser Optical Engine for Continuous 24-hour Operation
Dual Drive Laser Optical Engine uses two discrete light sources grouping laser diodes into modules. A failsafe laser light source redundancy circuit ensures minimal reduction in brightness and color uniformity in the event of laser diode failure, making PT-RZ12K Series ideal for mission-critical applications. Further, brightness decreases gradually and in a linear rather than exponential fashion (as is common to lamp-based projectors) over its 20,000-hour* maintenance-free service life.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
Dustproof for Ultimate Endurance
Efficient Cooling System Assures Reliable Operation
Eco Filter Extends Replacement to 20,000 Hours