(Includes standard lens).
Benefits of the PT-EZ580 Series
1. High Picture Quality
- Bright and quiet operation with up to 6,200 lm* at 29 dB** on Eco mode
- High 5,000:1*** contrast performance with iris
- WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200) resolution for brilliant Full HD images (PT-EZ580/L)
- Daylight View Basic Function to correct images for clear projection in well-lit environments
- Picture-in-Picture and Side-by-Side modes for simultaneous viewing of multiple sources
- DICOM Simulation mode**** for medical presentations and training
- Color Adjustment Function corrects variations between individual units set up for simultaneous projection
2. Low TCO and easy maintenance
- Extended lamp replacement cycle of up to 4,500 hours*****
- Reusable Eco Filter (17,000 hours),****** sealed optics, and dust-resistant cabinet
- Easy access to lamp and filter for maintenance
- Economical 335 W lamp draws just 0.3 W on Standby in Eco mode
- Intelligent Lamp Control automatically controls brightness to reduce overall power consumption
- Eco Management button on remote gives quick access to a range of Eco functions
3. System flexibility
- DIGITAL LINK (based on HDBaseT™ technology) and DisplayPort single-cable connections*******
- Powered lens shift, zoom, and focus via remote control.
- Wide range of optional lenses are interchangeable with PT-EZ770 Series
- Horizontal/vertical and corner keystone correction
- Emulation function compatible with existing control systems when replacing legacy Panasonic and Sanyo projectors
- Compatible with PJLink™, AMX, Extron, and Crestron Connected™ control systems
- Mechanical lens shutter******** prevents distracting light leakage when on Standby
- Direct Power Off function enables safe projector shutdown via breaker switch
- Anti-theft features include a customizable startup logo, password protection, and security bar
*1 Brightness ratings for models in the PT-EZ580 series are as follows: PT-EX610/L (6,200 lm), PT-EW640/L (5,800 lm),
PT-EZ580/L (5,400 lm), PT-EX510L (5,300 lm), and PT-EW540/L (5,000 lm).
*2 35 dB with lamp power set to Normal.
*3 The PT-EW540/L and PT-EX510/L have a contrast ratio of 2,000:1.
*4 This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
*5 With lamp power set to Eco. Up to 4,000 hours with lamp power set to Normal.
*6 Filter can be reused up to two times. The usage environment affects the duration of the filter.
*7 Except for the PT-EW540/L and PT-EX510/L.
*8 The PT-EW540/L and PT-EX510/L replace the mechanical lens shutter with an AV mute function.