3D Full High Def Projector (1920 x 1080)
500 000:1 Contrast Ratio
3 x HDMI Input
|Power supply||100–240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||310 W (0.08 W in standby mode)|
|LCD*2 panel||Panel size||18.7 mm (0.74 in) diagonal (16:9 aspect ratio)|
|Display method||Transparent LCD panel (× 3, R/G/B)|
|Drive method||Active matrix|
|Pixels||2,073,600 (1,920 × 1,080) × 3, total of 6,220,800 pixels|
|Lamp*3||220 W UHM lamp (The lamp replacement cycle is up to 4,000 hours
(lamp power: NORMAL) / 5,000 hours (lamp power: ECO)*4)
|Lens||Powered zoom (2.0x) / focus lenses (1.35:1–2.70:1), F 1.9–3.2, f 22.4–44.8 mm|
|Projection size (diagonal)||2D projection||1.02–7.62 m (40–300 inches)|
|3D projection||1.02–5.08 m (40–200 inches)|
|Throw distance||2D projection||1.16–18.08 m (3 ft 10 in to 59 ft 4 in)|
|3D projection||1.16–12.0 m (3 ft 10 in to 39 ft 4 in)|
|Colors||Full color (1,073,741,824 colors)|
|Center-to-corner uniformity ratio*5||85%|
|Contrast ratio*5||500,000:1*7 (full on/full off)|
|Resolution||1,920 × 1,080 pixels|
|Scanning frequency||HDMI||480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60p, 1080/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p|
|RGB||fH: 15 kHz–74 kHz, fV: 24 Hz–85 Hz,
dot clock: 154 MHz or lower
|YPBPR (YCBCR)||525i (480i): fH 15.7 kHz; fV 59.9 Hz,
525p (480p): fH 31.5 kHz; fV 59.9 Hz,
750 (720)/60p: fH 45.0 kHz; fV 60.0 Hz,
1125 (1080)/60i: fH 33.8 kHz; fV 60.0 Hz,
1125 (1080)/24p: fH 27.0 kHz; fV 24.0 Hz,
1125 (1080)/50p: fH 56.3 kHz; fV 50.0 Hz
|625i (576i): fH 15.6 kHz; fV 50.0 Hz,
625p (576p): fH 31.3 kHz; fV 50.0 Hz,
750 (720)/50p: fH 37.5 kHz; fV 50.0 Hz,
1125 (1080)/50i: fH 28.1 kHz; fV 50.0 Hz,
1125 (1080)/60p: fH 67.5 kHz; fV 60.0 Hz,
|Video/S-Video||fH : 15.7 kHz, fV: 59.9 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60],
fH : 15.6 kHz, fV: 50.0 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
|Optical axis shift*8||Vertical: ±100%, horizontal: ±26%|
|Keystone correction range||Vertical: approx. ±30°|
|Installation||Ceiling/desk, front/rear (menu selection)|
|Terminals||HDMI IN||HDMI connector × 3, HDMI (Deep Color, x.v.Color™,*9 CEC*10),
HDCP compliant, supports HDAVI Control Version 5
|COMPUTER (RGB) IN||D-sub HD 15-pin (female) × 1 (RGB/YPBPR/YCBCR × 1)|
|COMPONENT IN||RCA pin × 3 (YPBPR/YCBCR)|
|TRIGGER IN / TRIGGER OUT /
3D SHUTTER OUT
|M3 × 2 (operate as 3D IR transmitter connectors)
(input/output/3D shutter output selectable using on-screen menu)
|VIDEO IN||RCA pin × 1|
|S-VIDEO IN||Mini DIN 4-pin × 1|
|SERIAL IN||D-sub 9-pin × 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)|
|Power cord length||3.0 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Cabinet materials||Molded plastic (PC+ABS)|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||470 × 151 × 364*11 mm (18-1/2 × 5-15/16 × 14-11/32*11 inches)|
|Weight*12||Approx. 8.7 kg (19.2 lbs)|
|Operation noise*5||22 dB (lamp power: ECO)|
|Operating temperature||0°C–40°C (32°F–104°F)*13|
|Operating humidity||20%–80% (no condensation)|
|Remote control unit||Power supply||3 V DC (AA/R6 type battery × 2)|
|Operation range*14||Approx. 7 m (23 ft) when operated from directly in front of the signal receptor|
(W × H × D)
|48 × 138 × 28.3 mm
(1-7/8˝ × 5-7/16˝ × 1-1/8˝)
|Weight||Approx. 125 g (4.4 oz) (including batteries)|
|Supplied accessories||Power cord (× 1) (× 2 for PT-AE7000EA)
Wireless remote control unit (× 1)
Batteries for remote control (AA/R6 type × 2)
Lens cover (× 1)
|Ceiling mount bracket||ET-PKA110H (for high ceilings)|
|ET-PKA110S (for low ceilings)|
|3D IR transmitter||ET-TRM110|
- Product numbers vary depending on the market. PT-AE8000 is the product number for areas outside of Europe, and PT-AT6000 is the product number within Europe.
- The projector uses a type of liquid crystal panel that typically consists of millions of pixels. This panel is built with very high-precision technology to provide the finest possible image. Occasionally, a few pixels may remain turned on (bright) or turned off (dark). Please note that this is an intrinsic characteristic of the manufacturing technology that affects all products using LCD technology.
- The projector uses a high-voltage mercury lamp that contains high internal pressure. This lamp may break, emitting a large sound, or fail to illuminate, due to impact or extended use. The length of time that it takes for the lamp to break or fail to illuminate varies greatly depending on individual lamp characteristics and usage conditions.
- The values above are maximum values when they are used in cycles of being turned on for 2 hours and off for 0.25 hours. When the lamps are turned on and off more frequently, the lamp replacement cycle is shortened. The usage environment affects the lamp replacement cycle.
- Measurement, measuring conditions, and method of notation all comply with ISO 21118 international standards.
- In dynamic mode, with dynamic iris on.
- In cinema 1 mode, with dynamic iris on.
- Shift range is limited during simultaneous horizontal and vertical shifting.
- Effective in Rec. 709 picture mode.
- CEC is an abbreviation for Consumer Electronics Control. Operation may not be possible with some connected equipment or settings.
- With legs at shortest position.
- Average value. May differ depending on models.
- When [HIGH ALTITUDE MODE] is set to [ON]: 0°C – 35°C (32°F–95°F)
- Operation range differs depending on environments.
- If you do not have a Panasonic 3D TV that supports 3D video, use a charger that has a USB2.0 port for charging your Eyewear.
The recommended charger is Apple USB Power Adapter for iPhone. The code that follows KBC-L2 may differ depending on the country of purchase.
The code at the end of the model number of 3D Eyewear may differ depending on the country of purchase.