The BRC-Z330 is the latest addtion to the Sony BRC Series line up. The unit is equipped with a 1/3-type 2-megapixel CMOS image sensor. The competitive list price is in answer to today's growing demand for full HD images from robotic cameras. The camera's wide pan/tilt ranges and smooth pan/tilt/zoom capability make it perfect for deployment in locations such as houses of worship and auditoriums, as well as at educational facilities, conferences and concerts.
The BRC-Z330 is the smallest model in the Series line up. It's compact and light body makes installation and operation very smooth. Moreover, thanks to the adoption of a direct-drive pan/tilt mechanism, it has a quiet operation that minimizes interference with ongoing events and helps it blend in natually with surrounding environments. Above all, this camera also incorporates a relatively low-power-consumption CMOS image sensor.
- Affordable 1/3 type HD Single CMOS P/T/Z Camera
- Compact Size and Silent Mechanism
- 18x Optical Zoom (72x with Digital Zoom)
- 1080i, 720p, and SD Output
- Optical Card Slot for BRBK-HSD2: HD/SD SDI output card
- External Synchronization Function
- VISCA™ Control (RS-232C/RS-422)
- Fiber optical transmition of up to 6800 feet with BRU-SF10, CCFC-S200 (single mode fiber cable) required.