AVer F50-8M Overview
One of a series of document cameras from AVer, the F50-8M 8MP Portable Document Camera provides up to 60fps full HD video and has both HDMI and RGB interfaces. Designed for classroom use, the camera's HDMI output can be connected to an interactive whiteboard, projector, or monitor. The F50-8M has a 10x optical lens with a 20x digital zoom function for a total 200x zoom range, letting your students get close-up views of your subject.
Offering 8MP image capture, the camera stores up to 80 (8MP) images internally and records up to 32GB on an SD/SDHC card. The F50-8M's gooseneck camera will capture a shooting area of up to 9.29 x 17.2" inches. Image modes and effects include Microscope, Rotate, Negative, Picture-In-Picture, Split Screen, and B&W. Additional features include one-touch recording, annotation, RS-232 control, a mic input, and a speaker output for video playback.
The F50-8M Document Camera works with the free (downloadable separately) AVer A+ Software Suite and Sphere Lite software, and is Windows, Mac, and Chrome-compatible. A web-streaming feature is available when using the AVer software.
- A 10x optical zoom combines with a 20x digital zoom for a total 200x zoom range
- Display and capture full HD video at up to 60 fps, and still images up to 8MP; HDMI and RGB outputs
- Capture still images and video with the press of one button
- This classroom-oriented document camera can connect to an IWB (interactive whiteboard), display monitor, or projector
- Web-streaming function when used with free AVer software (downloadable separately)
- The flexible, gooseneck camera head can capture objects in an area of up to 9.29 x 17.2"
- Internal storage for up to 80 (8MP) images, and external SD/SDHC card storage up to 32GB
- Compatible with Windows PCs, Mac, and Chrome