The VE602 DVI Dual Link Extender with Audio extends your DVI display up to 60 m away from your DVI source using Cat 5e cables. The use of Cat 5e cables provides a simple and reliable connection method that takes advantage of the wiring system in most modern office buildings.
The VE602 incorporates ATEN's technology that allows A/V signals to be transmitted over one Cat 5e cable. It uses ATEN default EDID, but is able to learn and save the EDID configuration of the remote display. For dual link video signals, simply use a second Cat 5e cable.
With support for stereo audio and popular widescreen video formats, the VE602 provides crystal-clear image and sound quality for installations where remote DVI video displays are required.
- Extends the distance between the DVI source and DVI display device
- Long distance transmission – up to 60 m
- Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and remote units
- Employs ATEN EDID technology that allows signal transmission over one Cat 5e cable
- Uses a second (Sub) Cat 5e cable for dual link signals*
- Supports EDID Learning – Automatically learns and saves the EDID data of the display to which the Transmitter (VE602T) is connected
- Superior video quality – DVI Dual Link up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz (40 m); DVI Single Link up to 1920x1200 @ 60 Hz (40 m), 1024 x 768 @ 60 Hz (60 m)
- Audio enabled
- 8 segment equalization adjustment switch optimizes display quality
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Supports widescreen formats
- Rack mountable
- 1x VE602T DVI Dual Link Extender with Audio
- 1x VE602R DVI Dual Link Extender with Audio
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x Mounting Kit
- 1x User Instructions