- Connects any of 4 HDMI sources to any of 4 HDMI displays
- Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best video resolution across different screens
- Multiple Control Methods – system management via front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote and RS-232 control
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
- Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits for fl awless 4K output
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K) and HDCP 1.4 compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
- Supports ATEN’s LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for secure HDMI cable connections
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Firmware upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (1U design)
The ATEN VM0404HA 4x4 4K HDMI Matrix Switch supports 4K resolutions of UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0). Ready for the future of highdefinition video switching, the VM0404HA is ideal for applications where the routing of 4K digital signals is required, such as in classrooms, auditoriums, department stores and more.
The VM0404HA matrix switch offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 4 HDMI video sources to any of 4 HDMI displays and can be operated through front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote and RS-232 control, ensuring optimum viewing and control of high-definition video.